kids paradise admission
“Best Day EVER!”
I love it when I hear kids making that war cry. It tells me lot of amazing memories were made and the Kids Paradise Admission was worth it. Kids Paradise is a great place to make memories.
Kids can show off their climbing skills (and bravery) on our climbing playgrounds. (We have one upstairs and downstairs). Our Kids Town is popular with children as they role play and imagine, creating lots of belly laughs for parents as they pretend play.
For older children they can design and build, get messy and learn a few things along the way with our daily activities, school holiday programs and let’s not forget the amazing Kids Events.
To ensure everyone has a good memory can we please ask that you abide by our COVID rules.
- If you or your children are sick please stay at home.
- Wash your hands as you enter and when you use the toilets.
- Please place your rubbish into the rubbish bin.
- Please observe the 1 person every 2 square metres.
- Please do not bring in food.
Our commitment to creating a safe environment so we can all create special memories:
- Professionally cleaned daily.
- Playgrounds are sanitised daily.
- Regulate the numbers according to restrictions.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures set by government.
*Bookings not required for general admission
weekdays - $9
weekends & public holidays - $12
Please purchase admission from Jude’s Cafe prior to entry into Kids Paradise Playground
*adults are free!
We are open every day Tuesday to Sunday 9am – 3pm.
School Holiday Hours (pubic school holidays)
During the school holidays we are open 7 days a week.
9am – 3pm
No food is to be brought into Kids Paradise unless it is purchased from Jude’s Cafe or has been pre-arranged with us.
This is in keeping with our food health and safety policies.
This policy also applies to Birthday Parties.
Not for Profit Organisation
Kids Paradise is a not for profit organisation managed by Tailrace Community Church
Now more than ever children need safe and inspiring places to stretch their imaginations, test their skills and make connections with a broader world of ideas, people and experiences. Tailrace Community Church aims for Kids Paradise to be this place. The church serves in our community, spearheading partnerships with parents, caregivers and other organizations to improve the lives of children in Launceston.
In 2019 we:
- served 1300 meals to youth;
- provided chaplaincy services to schools, sporting clubs;
- sponsored over 200 children for special events;
- assisted foster families;
- provided work for families caught in the justice system.
Your support helps Kids Paradise remain accessible to all children and families.